You won’t be able to resist this Oreo Chocolate Bar.
Sometimes the world rewards you with amazing things, and this Oreo Chocolate Bar is perhaps the best, most amazing of all the things.
Making your own giant Oreo chocolate bar is just so good! There are almost no words to describe how chocolatey, tasty, scrumptious and just about the best thing ever. You need to try this out.
- 4 1/2 cups milk chocolate, melted, divided
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted, divided
- 15 Oreos
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Pour 1 cup of your milk chocolate into the loaf pan and chill for about 10 minutes in the freezer or until it is set.
- Pour 1/2 cup of white chocolate into the loaf pan and put it back in the freezer for another 10 minutes.
- Mix your Oreos in a food processor to turn them into crumbs.
- Add those crumbs in a bowl with your cream cheese and mix them together.
- Spread the Oreo cream cheese filling over the white chocolate and smooth it out.
- Pour the rest of the white chocolate over the top and let it chill for 10 minutes.
- Then add another layer using 1 cup of milk chocolate and let it chill again for another 10 minutes.
- Pop the whole thing out of the loaf pan and place it on a wire rack so you can pour the remaining chocolate over the entire thing and return it to the freezer for another 10 minutes and then it’s time to eat it!
- While it took a lot of steps to make it, it is totally worth it! You can split it up into small squares or eat the whole thing like a giant chocolate bar – we won’t judge.
Please SHARE this with your friends and family.