- 3 Potatoes medium, peeled, sliced
- 6 Garlic Cloves peeled, minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Kosher Salt to taste
- Black Pepper ground, to taste
- 2 tbsp Cilantro chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Soak the sliced potatoes in water for 15 – 20 minutes to remove starch. This will also help potatoes from getting soggy while baking.
- Remove from water and pat dry with paper towel. Make sure they are as dry as possible.
- Place in the medium sized bowl. Add olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Gently toss to combine. Potato slices will be covered with olive oil, oregano and other ingredients.
- Place potato slices in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and let bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven, Sprinkle with parsley or cilantro. Enjoy!