Granola is easy to make and will keep for weeks. Toasting the oats, wheat germ, and walnuts before combining with the other ingredients deepens their flavor and ensures a satisfying crunch.
MAKES 5 CUPS PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 1 HOUR 35 MINUTES
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (not instant or quick-cooking)
- ¾ cup toasted wheat germ
- ¾ cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, such as safflower
- ½ cup dried fruit, such as dried cherries, dates, raisins, or a mixture, halved or chopped if large
To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes, Go to the next page (Button Below).