The ingredients for this casserole are super-forgiving so if you want to adapt them then that is fine. What really makes this casserole mouth watering is how it’s baked with all of these incredible ingredients!
Let’s Get Started…
Ingredients To Gather:
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups diced zucchini
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Directions To Follow:
- Combine stuffing mix and butter. Set aside 1/2 cup for topping.
- Add the zucchini, chicken, soup, carrot, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes.
Have You Made This Veggie Casserole Before? If Sooooo We Wanna Hear How It Turned Out & How Savory It Was.
Happy Baking & Enjoy Ya’ll!
Article Source: TasteOfHome.COM