Even though the lymphatic system and the problems associated with it are not commonly talked about, you can be sure that the lymphatic system is a critical part of the body due to the fact that you have twice as much lymph fluid as blood.
It is composed of tissues and organs which worked together to eliminate the toxins waste and other unwanted materials from the body.
However, the main function of the lymphatic system is to transport lymph fluid. This fluid contains white blood cells essential for fighting infection in the entire body.
So, we can say that a healthy lymphatic system is a key to a healthy body!
Common symptoms of a congested lymphatic system:
- Soreness and/or stiffness in the morning
- Rings get tight on fingers
- Itchy skin
- Feeling tired
- Swollen glands
- Bloating / Holding on to water
- Brain fog
- Weight gain and extra belly fat
- Dry skin
- Low immunity
- Mild rash or acne
- Breast swelling or soreness with each cycle
- Mild headaches
- Occasional constipation, diarrhea, and/or mucus in the stool
- Elevated histamine and irritation due to common environmental allergens
The major causes of lymphatic congestion
Even though there are many factors which can contribute the lymphatic system and lymph nodes to become congested, these factors are considered as the main causes:
In more than 80% of chronic health issues, stress has been considered as the main cause. The chemistry of stress is lymph congesting and degenerative.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.