This casserole is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. Kids and adults love it. The addition of Tater Tots on top are the perfect addition. You don’t need ketchup for this casserole at all. As a matter of fact you really don’t even need a fork – you’re going to love this delicious recipe!
Let’s Get Started…
Ingredients To Gather:
1 pound ground beef
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (15 ounce) can peas or green beans, drained
2 (10 1/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 (16 ounce) package tater tots
Step By Step Directions To Follow:
1. Preheat your oven to about 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet or wok (whatever is bigger) over high heat, cook beef. Drain fat.
3. Stir in next six ingredients. Combine well.
4. Put mixture in a medium-sized casserole dish. Put cheddar cheese on top.
5. Place tater tots on top of the cheese mixture.
6. Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes, until everything is nice and crispy.
This is an easy and delicious dish destined to become a family favorite.
Article Source: Moms Who Think