The secret to these garlic butter bombs is the melted cheese in the middle. It really takes the flavor up a notch! These are perfect for a party, get-together, or just to have as an awesome snack while watching a movie. You can top them with Parmesan cheese and dip them in Mariana sauce for extra flavor if you wish. They are so good you may not even be able to wait until they are done to try a bite!
Let’s Get Started!
The Ingredients To Gather:
- 7 to 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
The Step By Step Directions To Follow:
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- On a flat surface, roll out 9 ounces of pizza dough into a 9-by-9-inch square that’s a ¼ inch thick.
- Brush with the garlic-butter mixture and sprinkle with a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Cut the dough into 16 equal-sized squares.
- Place one marinated mozzarella ball into the middle of each piece of dough.
- In a well-greased cast-iron pan, fit the balls in so they’re touching.
- Brush each dough ball thoroughly with the garlic-butter mixture and bake until golden brown and puffed up, about 15 minutes.
Have You Tried These Delicious Garlic Bombs Yet? If So… We Wanna Hear How They Came Out.
Happy Cooking & Enjoy!
Article Source: TastingTable.COM