This Chicken is so easy to do , just place in the crock pot and sit back and smell the aroma while it cooks for you !
It’s so tender and juicy , It will literally fall off the bone
Cook time: 8 Hr Prep time: 5 Min Serves: 4-6
5 lb whole chicken
salt and pepper
5 clove garlic ; mashed smooth
1/4 lb butter
1/2 c canned chicken broth
1. Wash the chicken with cold water.
2. Pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Cut off any of the excess fat on the chicken and discard.
4. Peel and Chop the garlic up.
5. You can use a garlic press if you have one , if not just chop up fine.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.