10min to prepare serves 4-6
- 1/2 cup fresh dill
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Place dill, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in food processor and pulse until finely ground.
- While pulsing, slowly drizzle in olive oil and blend until mixture is smooth.
- Fold in Greek yogurt, sour cream and mayonnaise, then taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with chips or vegetables, or use as an aioli and spread on sandwiches or wraps.
Recipe adapted from The New York Times