Honey Lime Fruit Salad is an incredible tasting and refreshing fruit salad! If you love honey and lime, you will LOVE a bowl of this fruit salad!
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained well, or about 1 1/2 to 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained well
- 2 to 3 ripe kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup green grapes, halved
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- Zest from one lime, about 1/2 tablespoon
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon poppy seeds (optional)
- Combine the fruit in a serving bowl. Add the lime zest and toss.
- Drizzle the honey over the fruit and gently mix until the fruit is evenly coated. Sprinkle the poppy seeds on top and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or within an hour.
Source : allrecipes.com