1 hour, 15 minutes to prepare serves 8-10
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup oil
- 2 spotted bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Add eggs and oil and stir to combine.
- Fold in vanilla, pineapple, banana, pecans, and raisins and pour batter into prepared pan.
- Place pan in oven and bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour. (But start checking on it at 45 minutes just to be safe.) If cake is browning too quickly, lay a piece of aluminum foil over the top.
- Let cake cool in pan for 20 minutes before removing to cool completely. Serve and enjoy!