6 beef Slices
1 Tomatoes diced
1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
Salt and Pepper
Here’s what you do:
1) Spray each muffin well with nonstick spray.
2) Place a slice of beef in the bottom of each muffin well.
3) Place about a teaspoon or so of diced tomatoes on top of the beef.
4) Sprinkle some shredded cheddar cheese over the tomatoes.
5) Break one egg into each spot.
6) Sprinkle a little bit of salt and pepper on each.
7) Bake at 180/350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until the yolks are as firm as you desire and the whites are cooked through.