- 4 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1 (15 oz) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and salt and pepper and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the chicken, celery, mandarin oranges, almonds, and green onion, and gently stir to coat, taking care to not break up oranges.
- Cover and chill for 4-6 hours and serve.
From: 12 tomatoes.