- 1/2 pounds ground beef (or ground turkey)
- 1/2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cups beans (refried)
- 1/2 cups salsa (jarred or homemade)
- 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or your desired flavor)
- 4 inches flour tortillas
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown meat in skillet until no longer pink. Add in taco seasoning and combine well.
- Lay one tortilla on the sheet. Spread with beans, then, with meat. Cover with the second tortilla.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread top tortilla with salsa, then, with cheese and desired toppings.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.