Oh, those blasted fidget spinners have everyone in an uproar. On one side, we hear that they can help children stay focused in the classroom. Then we hear from some teachers that the spinners are a distraction. Some schools put a ban on the hand-held toy.
Now, the latest news about them is that they are a choking hazard!
Kelly Rose Joniec shared her story on Facebook and wanted parents to be aware of the dangers!
Kelly was in the car with her daughter when she noticed her daughter was having a hard time breathing, a part of the fidget spinner she was playing with had gotten lodged in her throat.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends.