No Mayo Broccoli And Blueberry Salad Recipe

TOP Reviews:

We are going blueberry picking – for the first time – this coming weekend and I will be making this for sure. Delicious!

Wow does this look fabulous! I’m pretty sure I’ve never had blueberries in salad before but it’s a great idea! Putting this on my menu for the week.

I love that you give us dairy free options too. We are lucky we can have goat cheese as you suggest. Can’t wait to try this salad.

I love blueberries (and strawberries, for that matter) in salads! In fact, this salad makes me really long even more than I already was for blueberry season. Beautiful – and the feta makes it even more yummy sounding!

I make so many spinach salads but I’ve never thought of adding broccoli before – love it! Will definitely make this next time!

Love the idea of putting blueberries in a salad. It sounds delicious. I’m pretty sure my little guy would pinch all the blueberries though!

READ ALSO!  Line the bottom of a springform pan with peach slices for a summer dessert that stuns every time!

Love the cuteness and the “recipe making”! So adorable! I also really like the idea of a blueberry and spinach salad, always see strawberries and spinach, but this sounds even better!

Everything you added to this salad I have right now. That is rare and exciting. LOl , Thank you for posting. After all the holiday foods I am ready to be healthy again. Funny how it sneaks up on us.

NUTRITION FACTS

AMOUNT PER SERVING
CALORIES 265 CALORIES FROM FAT 153% DAILY VALUE*TOTAL FAT 17G 26%SATURATED FAT 4G 20%CHOLESTEROL 16MG 5%SODIUM 266MG 11%POTASSIUM 696MG 20%TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES 25G 8%DIETARY FIBER 7G 28%SUGARS 13GPROTEIN 8G 16%VITAMIN A 112.2%VITAMIN C 52.2%CALCIUM 17.3%IRON 14.6%

INGREDIENTS

1 large head broccoli, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 cup blueberries
½ cup dried cranberries
  To Find Out All The Yummy Ingredients And The Step By Step Directions To Follow for this Delicious recipes,Go to the next page.