- 10-12 chicken wings
For the marinade
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut amino’s or tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely grated ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves, very finely minced
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ⅛-1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
Fresh herbs and sesame seeds to garnish
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking tray with baking paper and preheat oven to 200C/400F degrees.
Into a large bowl place all the marinade ingredients and mix to combine well.
Then add the chicken wings and toss through, so they are well covered.
If you can wait, allow them to sit for 30-60 minutes to allow flavor to soak in.
Place the chicken wings onto the lined baking tray and pop into the oven.
Cook for 30-40 minutes and turn them at the 20-minute mark.
Once cooked garnish with diced herbs and sesame seeds.
Source : foreverfit