This is pretty much the BEST meatloaf you’ll ever have!
- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing (use any one of your favorite flavors, I prefer chicken but savory herb is good too!)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 packages brown gravy mix (one for inside the meatloaf and one for on top)
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a medium sized bowl add stuffing mix and 1 cup of hot water.
- Let the stuffing sit for 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, in another medium sized bowl mix 1 package of brown gravy mix with 1 cup cold water.
- Add in ground beef and egg, mix well (this is easiest to do with your hands, gross, I know)
- After the stuffing has sat for 5 minutes, incorporate the stuffing mix into the ground beef mixture.
- Grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray and then press the ground beef mixture into the pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes or until no longer pink inside
- Once baked, let rest for 5 minutes or so and then invert onto a plate
- Serve with mashed potatoes and brown gravy in the center of the meatloaf
There you have it! Easy peasy! If you’re not sure what to make for dinner, this StoveTop Stuffing Meatloaf Recipe is an easy dinner recipe and it’s something everyone can enjoy!