You can either use Tortilla Chips or Frito’s for putting it on top of the dish. The Crock Pot Is not required so you can always put this in a large soup pot and simmer it.
Let’s Get Cooking Shall We…
Ingredients To Gather:
- 4 medium russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 3-4 carrots peeled and diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 pkg. frozen peas (the small pkg.)
- 1 can (16 oz) tomatoes
- 1 8oz. can tomato sauce
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning or roughly 1/4 cup
- 1 can corn (undrained)
- 1 can chili beans (undrained)
- 1 can green beans (undrained)
- 1 can kidney beans (undrained)
Instructions To Follow:
- In a large pot add a drizzle of olive oil and place over medium heat.
- Cook the onions until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and potatoes and add just enough water to cover them.
- Cook until tender.
- In a separate pan, over medium heat cook the hamburger, drain the grease and add to the water and tender veggies.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and cook until heated through. serve with shredded cheese, sour cream and fritos!
Let Us Know How Everything Turned Out & What You Served Your Mexican, Chicken Taco Soup With As A side.
Article & Photo Source: OhSweetBasil.com