There are so many fun ways you can learn a little bit more about your personality based on your go-to sleeping position or handwriting, but there are some traits you’re born with that might give you some insight into who you are.
In this case? We’re looking at the size of our pinkies!
Just like all of our fingerprints are one-of-a-kind, the size and shape of our pinkies are really unique to us. These results might not be based on any scientific research or health findings, but they are founded in the ancient art of palmistry. Palmistry is a technique used by fortune tellers to get a glimpse into someone’s personality or future just by the lines on their hands and shape of their hands.
Palmists have noted that one way to really read someone is by observing the size of their pinky. Apparently, the size of your little finger dictates one of three personalities — and ours was weirdly on point.
Take a look at your hand right now, and observe where your pinkie falls in relation to the top line on your ring finger. Does it fall above this line, on it, or below it? Make sure to read the personalities below and see how accurate yours is!
1- Type A // On the Line
If your pinkie falls right on the top line of your ring finger, this is what it could say about your personality:
- You keep your feelings guarded and you aren’t very open with strangers. However, once you feel connected to someone, you are a deeply emotional person with the ones you trust.
- You can be a bit arrogant, but you do NOT suffer fools.
- You despise lies, hypocrisy, and dishonesty because it goes against your beliefs.
- You like to present yourself as more independent and tough than you actually are deep down.
- You are known to be a bit eccentric.
- You have a big heart, and you like to help others.
- You are a diligent worker; you’re very driven and will complete any task you’re given.
- You’re extremely expressive, which makes it difficult to conceal your feelings.
Continue to the Next Page …