5 minutes to prepare 1 9-inch pie crust
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup oil of your choice
3 tablespoons cold water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Lightly grease a 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add oil and water and mix until combined. Form into a ball.
- Press ball of dough into the bottom of the prepared pie dish, spreading it out towards the sides. Using your knuckles or the bottom of a glass, push it evenly across the bottom and up the sides of the dish.
- Crimp top edges or flatten with fork tines, fill with favorite filling, and bake according to your pie’s instructions.
Adapted from The Country Cook