This easy and cheap casserole recipe is super tasty and will keep your wallet happy.
- 1 pound ground beef
- garlic to taste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cans (8-ounces) tomato sauce
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
How to make this recipe
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook and drain ground beef.
- Mix beef with garlic, salt, sugar and tomato sauce. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook and drain egg noodles.
- Mix sour cream and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
- Layer, in order twice – noodles, sour cream mixture, meat. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
READ ALSO! Mix 1 Lemon With 1 Tablespoon Of Olive Oil And You Will Use This For The Rest Of Your Life!